ACM ICMR 2021 invites active members of the community to submit workshop proposals. The selected workshops should focus on topics relevant to multimedia retrieval researchers and practitioners and should trigger lively discussions and interactions among participants. They should differ from the main topics covered by the conference yet attract fellow members of the community. Emerging research themes with interests to the multimedia research community will be favored.
Maximum Length of a Proposal/Paper
Each proposal should not exceed 4 pages, including the call-for-papers.
Proposal Submission Due:
December 20, 2020 December 27, 2020
Proposal Notification of Acceptance: January 8, 2021
Proposals should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chairs (please see below), either in plain-text or PDF format. Please include the following information:
- Title and abstract;
- Relevance and significance of this workshop to the main pconference;
- Originality and novelty of the proposed topic/topics;
- Length: Full day or half day;
- A draft workshop call for papers;
- The names, affiliations, email addresses and short bio of the workshop organizers;
- A list of potential Program Committee members and their affiliations.
Please note that the proposal should not exceed 4 pages, including the call-for-papers.
Evaluation of the Proposals
Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the ACM ICMR 2021 Workshop Chairs based on three criteria:
- The likely interest of the workshop to ICMR attendees;
- The breadth and depth of the topic covered;
- The expertise and credential of the organizer(s).
For any questions regarding workshop submissions, please email the Workshop Chairs:
- Hyeran Byun ( HRBYUN@yonsei.ac.kr )
- Shintami Chusnul Hidayati ( firstname.lastname@example.org )